Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Starting off with a break

Hello all!! I hope that you are doing well.

I have migrated to Blogger from AOL.....I had debated about starting a new blog since AOL is no longer going to host that feature. I was trying to come up with a new name for my new blog and as I was driving home from work yesterday, I heard a song on the radio by Jordin Sparks---"One Step At A Time." I love that song!! I thought "Yep, that's what I am going to call my new blog."

Life is quite crazy here right now......we are in the process of moving. To where??? I haven't a clue at this point but we are putting our belongings in storage and will be staying with friends until we can find a suitable place to move to. I do know that we will be staying in this immediate area because I don't want to move my kiddo from this school district.

Will check in when I can----and I wanted to welcome my followers both old and new!!!

Ta-ta for now!!! And, take care!!!!

2 comments:

michele said...

hello jo, i finally found you!!! Hope all is going well with your move.
come see me at
http://eternity-mrst.blogspot.com
when you get sorted.
Take care for now and good luck
hugs mrs t xx

Joann said...

Hope all goes well and that you find a place soon, it's hard not having your own space.