Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!!!




Happy New Year everyone!!

I know that I have been very lax in posting here on a regular basis. I apologize for that. I have been so busy with worki8ng, moving, and getting ready for the holidays that I haven't had a lot of time for anything. There's so much that has happened over the past few months that I don't even know where to begin.

How was your Christmas?? Ours was OK. We brought my brother over from the personal care home for a few days. He really enjoyed being here with us. Our sister came in from Camphill for a few days over Christmas weekend. We all got together and had a really nice time. The first picture above is of my brother (Ed) and me. The second picure is (from L to R) my sister Cathy, my brother Ed, and me. There's more in our family, we didn't have an opportunity to catch up with the others this Christmas.

I got a new digital camera for Christmas. My other one was ancient and Glenn and Jade (especially) thought it was about time for me to get updated with my technology. Now all I need is a new computer.
Jade was sick for about the whole month of December. We were to the hospital ER twice and to the doctor twice. She missed an entire week of school!! They thought it was appendicitis---but it wasn't. It ended up being a very bad UTI.
Hopefully, 2009 will find me blogging a little more than I have been.....I know I have heard from a few people that they like to keep up with what's going on with me and Jade.
Take care!!!

No comments: