Sunday, March 22, 2009

March Madness

Do you like basketball??? I am not a huge fan----but we've got one of those "pools" going at work. A mass e-mail was sent out to everyone and it cost $5 to be in it. I decided not to participate----I don't think I would do well in picking who would win the games.

I am fighting off some sort of something---I came home from work on Friday feeling like crap!! Just aching all over---I went straight to bed. Now I've got a hacking cough...and I pee when I cough (lol).....I've been taking some over-the-counter cough medication. It does help some---but not much.

Glenn took me out for breakfast this morning----I loaded up on orange juice while we were there. Not sure that is helping much either. Well---I will give it a few more days and if I am not better, then I will call the good ole doc who will graciously take my co-pay to tell me that I have a virus.

Jade is off to the barn this afternoon---her and her friends.....ah, the teen years....mom gets left behind. It's all cool though----I love the little bit of piece and quiet that I do get.

I have some new pis of Jade and Sonny that I should really post soon. Maybe I will try to do that after I do this entry.

So----I booked rooms at Virginia Beach for Jade's family reunion----yep, I told everyone come hell or high water I am going to Jade's family reunion this year. Now whether Jade goes along or not---well that's a different story. I did make the reservation for 2. I am sure she will change her mind and go along.

I am off to see what's going on in the blogging world----I don't spend much time here--I am either on Facebook or My Space.

Ttyl!! Have a great Sunday afternoon!

1 comment:

Joann said...

I'm NOT a basketball fan at all, however I LOVE THE POOLS!! LOL!! I had that cold, and it was just a cold, but lasted over a MONTH!!! NO KIDDING!! That cough was a killer, but I had NO INFECTION so I didn't take any antibiotics.

Hope you AND Jade have a great time at the family reunion, when is it??