Sunday, May 10, 2009

What's up????

I just tried to do a post....didn't work...I got a "bad request". I think that was why I didn't post any pictures the last time.

I am uncertain about the future of this blog. I don't post a lot like I used to. But I am very active on Facebook and My space, so if any of my regular followers want to keep up with me in that aspect, send me a note or comment and I will give you information on how to find me there.

Hope you all had a great mother's day. Mine was spent quietly at home --just as I like it! Jade made me some Strawberry blossoms--yummy!!

2 comments:

Joann said...

What's Strawberry Blossoms..?? anything with Strawberries sounds yummy to me!!

Joann said...

Are you on AOL?! Just wondering where you're doing the postings for your blog from.... AOL drove me nuts!! You really need to post more often... FB is not enough to keep friends in touch!!