Monday, June 22, 2009

June 22, 2009

Couldn't come up with a catchy title...so I just used the date.

I am just now finishing up beginner's obedience and agility training with my beagle. We have one more class left. Then I think it's on to novice classes. They introduced agility this evening and Maddie seems to be picking up on it quite well. It will be a while before I can enter her in any shows or anything like that.

So, Jade's done with school--finally!! They just got done last Wednesday.

We are heading off on vacation next week. I am taking Jade to her family reunion in Virginia Beach, VA....this will be our first time there---to Virginia Beach and to the family reunion. We usually hang out at Rehoboth and Dewey in Delaware. We do have plans to stop there either on the way to or on the way back from Virginia. Should be an interesting time---haven't seen any of that family since Jade's dad passed away nearly 3 years ago.

I am getting ready to go to bed...now that school is out I can get up and get to work super early---stay late and leave early on Fridays!! I love it!

1 comment:

Joann said...

I, too, love the flexibility of summer hours!! Have a great time at the family reunion, I hope it all goes well for you both!!