Sunday, October 11, 2009

Moving soon....

Our lease is up here on October 31....so we've got like three weeks to move. We haven't even found anything yet!! Ugh!!!

We did go look at a place last week....I wasn't exactly thrilled with it and neither was Jade...so we decided to keep on looking. It's been a real pain. People love to play games I have noticed. One lady e-mailed me and said that she wanted to rent out her house for a year. She gave me her phone # and I called her....left a message...no return call. I e-mailed her again and asked if the house was still available---she said it was and that I was to call her "tomorrow night" and we'd talk. I called her---she answered the phone and kind of gave me the brush off and told me to call her back and leave her a message and she would get in touch with me later. So---I called her back---left a detailed message and she never called me back. So considerate of her!!!

Another place that I called about---a guy answered the phone and said that the place would be ready in a few weeks. I couldn't get in to see it because the maintenance people were doing some painting, etc., so the guy took my # and said he would call to set up appointments. Oh, he called me alright. He was setting up appointments for Friday afternoon---and he wanted me to pretty much just drop everything in the middle of my work day to come look at the place. He got really quiet when I told him that I worked until 4:30 and would not be able to get there before then. Obviously, this guy doesn't realize that people do work for a living. He was rather curt and said "Well, I suppose I 'could' call the owners and give them your name and number and see if they can show it to you sometime." Yeah....I am still waiting on that call too.

So we are running out of time---and I decided that we may as well go with that place we looked at last week---not that I want to....just desperation...to make sure that we've got a roof over our heads in a few weeks. Been calling that guy and all we get is an answering machine!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!! Why does this have to be so difficult!!!????

Pray for us....that we will find something this week!!

I will keep you posted.

Night!!

No comments: