Monday, July 18, 2011

Is anybody out there???

WOW!!! I haven't been on here in ages!!! I almost completely forgot about my blog!! Does anyone even blog anymore?? In case you haven't noticed....I haven't been. I spend the bulk of my time over on Facebook...as does the rest of the world, I am sure.

So....my daughter is 16 now! So hard to believe. She's even got her driver's license.

I am still with Glen....as frustrating as that is....it is also hard to believe.

Not working. Sucks!! I have been pretty much unemployed for the last year. Lost my job last June and have been working some temp jobs here and there. It's frustrating that I can't find anything in my area of expertise here where I live. I have thought about relocating, but my daughter only has 2 more years of school left----I don't want to uproot her now! Guess I am just gonna have to tough it out. Something will turn up eventually I am sure.

It's a hot week coming up...90's here ALL week. Ugh!! Definitely gotta head to the pool for some coolin' off time.

No comments: